The old Launderette is a retail premises with a self contained flat in the centre of Sharrow Vale, Sheffield.
- Ground Floor 509 sq ft (47.27 sq m) plus 1 bed flat
- Prominent trading position
- Adjacent public car parking
- Highly desirable retail and residential location in the centre of the “foodie mile”
- Rare opportunity to acquire a fully vacant property on Sharrowvale Road
Check out this website and our Facebook Page to find out more about this vibrant area that has a popular quarterly street market, right outside the shop. The next one is in July. The roof top veranda at the rear is an ideal spot to watch and listen to the market activities.
The corner retail unit is highly visible along Sharrow Vale Road and has the benefit of two frontages, unrivaled in the area. Ideal to buy to boost the prominence of your own business or to let out for a profit.
The property is available at an asking price of £235,000 – No VAT.