RISE – Realising and Implementing Social Enterprise – 23rd April
A chance to network with like-minded people creating new digital opportunities as individual
entrepreneurs and through Sheffield’s network of Digital Media Centres, including:
- The launch of SCN’s Internet Access Review
- Practical advice and support with surgeries on finance and business planning, technical
- support on digital and social media
- Promote your business with a 60 second promo video
- A workshop on how to evaluate your impact and prove your worth
- Free lunch!
Please confirm your attendance by emailing email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you on 23rd.
Mini – Conference
Thursday 23rd April 2013, 11 am to 4pm
The Workstation, 15 Paternoster Row, Sheffield, S1 2BX
The Sheffield Community Network is funded by the European Regional Development Fund and Sheffield City Council